Pesarattu Upma | Breakfast Recipe
#PesarattuUpma #MLAPesarattu #Andhraspecialrecipes #andrarecipes #Pesarattu #Upma #Greengram #recipes #homecooking #Ravaupma #greengramrecipes #breakfastrecipes #moongdal #moongdalrecipes
To Make Batter
Green Gram – 1 Cup (250 Ml)
Parboiled Rice – 1/4 Cup
Green Chili – 3 Nos
Salt – 1 Tsp
To Make Rava Upma
Roasted Rava – 125 Ml
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Urad Dal – 1/2 Tsp
Chana Dal – 1 Tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 Tsp
Onion – 1 No. Chopped
Green Chili – 1 No. Finely Chopped
A Piece Of Ginger Finely Chopped
Water – 2 Cups (250 Ml)
Salt – 1/2 Tsp
1. To make the pesarattu batter, soak the green gram and parboiled rice for 4 hours.
2. After 4 hours, to a mixer jar, add the soaked green gram, rice, green chillies, ginger, salt and a little bit of the soaked water. Grind everything to a coarse batter.
3. To make the upma, to a kadai, add oil and ghee, urad dal, chana dal, mustard seeds.
4. Once mustard starts splattering, add onion, green chilli, ginger and curry leaves. Saute them.
5. After the onion becomes transparent, add water and let it boil.
6. Add salt according to your taste.
7. Add the roasted rava and cook for 4 – 5 mins.
8. To make the pesarattu, dilute the batter to a pouring consistency.
9. To a dosa pan, pour a ladle of the batter and spread it.
10. Add ghee to roast the dosa.
11. Once the dosa is cooked on both sides, place a couple of tablespoons of the cooked upma in the center and fold the dosa.
12. You can add chopped onions if you like.
13. Pesarattu upma is ready.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :
Total Likes = 450
Total Dislikes = 22
Scroll Down to Read all Comments Below: